Wednesday, August 25, 2004

the songs i'll never write

If any of you out there are songwriters, here are the songs that I would love to write, but probably never will, so feel free to write them for me.

1) Don't Look Down - You know how the Coyote always runs off the edge of the cliff, but he never falls until he looks down? It's about that. Except bigger and more metaphorical. Work with it.

2) Walkin' Away - This would be a country western song, dedicated to most of the men who've entered my life briefly. The chorus would be something like, "Some men are breast men, and some men like legs, but you must be an ass man because you only want me when I'm walkin' away..."

Makes you all teary, doesn't it?

1 comment:

Tabor said...

That's cute--just don't get bitter. Keep your sense of humor!