Friday, March 06, 2009

iNesting

Ok, so this is how it happened.

First, my blackberry keypad started dying. I've had it for over 2 years, and it's given me a lot of love, so I'm not holding a grudge, but I had to start thinking about a new phone, and the big question... iPhone? Should I? (yes, of course I should. why did I even ask?)

Second, I started downloading free apps for the iPhone I bought - before I got it, yes. It was like the nesting you do when you're pregnant. Basically I was buying the iPhone that was in the mail little phone booties - and I noticed all the twitter apps.

Third, a work friend announced that she was going to start twittering if it killed her.

You see where this is going, right?

So, I apparently started twittering before getting my iPhone so I WOULD HAVE SOMETHING TO DO ON IT RIGHT AWAY.

I am spoiling that phone...

No comments: